Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Week 12 - and next round?

Just a very quick update. I'm supposed to be getting on a plane tomorrow morning for treatment on Friday. I say supposed to because I have been under the weather - we've all been fighting something in this house and I've pushed it this week. Today I was experiencing chills and just feeling really icky. I cancelled an appt with the new GI so that I could stay in bed. I'm still hoping to go tomorrow, just need to see how I am.

This past week has been ok - it was my daughter's birthday earlier this week so I had to pull it together for a birthday party / outing with some of her friends. That on top of shopping earlier in the day plus having chills. Some how I mustered through but am paying for it.

Abdominal pain has been decent/manageable. I was interested to hear what the GI had to say about it although I get the feeling I"m going to get some of "Rituxan??? For CFS??? That's a strong drug." Yeah well, CFS isn't exactly some little minor thing if you are really and truly sick with it. My appointment is rescheduled for next week and maybe that's a good thing because maybe I'll be in bad pain again from this round (I'm assuming it is going to cause worsening pain). 

Speaking of which it is very hard to get excited about doing something that you know is going to make you feel icky. Just trying to have faith...and hoping all goes well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home